TSP is one of the largest trade service companies in NRW. We work exclusively for LEG from our locations in Hilden, Mülheim, Dortmund and Münster.
We have two overriding objectives. The first is to repair damage to properties for our customers – LEG’s tenants – quickly, expertly and sustainably. And the second is to grow by continuing to expand our team. We are always on the lookout for qualified employees who enjoy their job and are not afraid of hard work. Because we feel exactly the same.
For example, our customers benefit from a contemporary online damage portal and a 24-hour emergency hotline at a state-of-the-art service centre. We offer our employees a modern working environment and many more benefits besides. Attractive development and career opportunities are important to us, as is integrating our team members into key decisions. We are a reliable and safe employer that offers year-round employment, and we also train plant fitters and electricians internally.
- Open-ended employment contracts
- Appropriate and punctual remuneration
- Remuneration for being on call
- Autonomous and independent work
- Continuous training/qualification
- Internal service vehicles and materials (for all work journeys)
- High-quality work equipment (work clothing/tools/IT)
- We offer commercial training for plant fitters and electricians
- Support and mentoring by technical directors from the respective area
- We aim to further improve the standard of our training in future, e.g. by working with partner companies for the exchange of expertise and work shadowing or establishing an in-house training workshop
- Employment following successful completion of training